Money lenders - Posted by Berwyn

Posted by PBoone on December 30, 1998 at 20:40:16:

Sure, email me at pboone@ipinc.net

Money lenders - Posted by Berwyn

Posted by Berwyn on December 20, 1998 at 10:18:11:

Just got done perusing the “money sources” section, and got a couple questions.
In my random sampling, I found only 2 compnies listed, American Heritage and Mortgage Direct. Are these the kind of places my mother warned me about??
Not counting credit cards, in my limited experience I’ve only ever borrowed from a bank, including for car loans. The only other money source I’ve known about were “finance companies”, which seem to be a lender of last resort. I’ve even read that just having a loan from them will hurt your credit rating, even if its current.
Lately there are ads on tv for home equity loans (sandwiched between the static duster and Euro Canopener). I’m naturaly suspicious of anything advertized like that.

Now I’m not suggesting the comanies listed on this site aren’t legit, I’m just wondering what kind of category they would fall into.
The other question is about licencing. I notice that Mortgage Direct is licenced in all but 16 states. I’m in one thats not licenced, but the two on either side are. Why might this be? Do the non-licenced stated have tougher regs, or does M.D. figure we’re not worth the trouble.

Not ready to actually start loan shopping yet, but want to pepare for it.

Re: Money lenders - Posted by PBoone

Posted by PBoone on December 20, 1998 at 12:20:04:

I personally know the owner of American Heritage. If you have any questions about financing in the industry call him. His name is Ed Garcia and reguarly visits the news groups. He is one of the most knowledgable, generous people you will have the honor of knowing.
Pat

Re: Money lenders - Posted by Michael J.Cannon

Posted by Michael J.Cannon on December 28, 1998 at 13:41:47:

I’m just getting started,Can you help me

Re: Money lenders - Posted by Michael J. Cannon

Posted by Michael J. Cannon on December 29, 1998 at 20:46:57:

I Would Like To Buy Apartnments For Low Income people.
Cannon you Help Me With This? If You Can,Will You lease Send Me The Thing I Need To Get Started.
I Thank You For AllYour help.

Re: Money lenders - Posted by pboone

Posted by pboone on December 28, 1998 at 20:22:44:

if I can, I would be willing to lend you a hand.

pat

Re: Money lenders - Posted by Michael J.Cannon

Posted by Michael J.Cannon on December 30, 1998 at 18:04:44:

I Would Like Buy Some Apartments, And Rent Them To People That Have Low Income.I Need Your Help ON This.