Mobile Home Notes?????? - Posted by Alexander V.

Posted by Donielle on January 06, 1999 at 09:44:06:

You sir, are very inspiring. I adore your enthusiasm. Keep up the good work and you’ll inspire us all.
Sincerely,
Donielle Skinner

Mobile Home Notes??? - Posted by Alexander V.

Posted by Alexander V. on January 05, 1999 at 21:49:04:

I need some ideas for finding MH paper my buddy and his partners are offering me a nice reward for finding it for them. Should I use newspaper ads, courthouse, going to parks etc. Any advice would be appreciated greatly, Thank You

A.V.

Mobile Home Notes = PROFIT!!! - Posted by WadeFL

Posted by WadeFL on January 05, 1999 at 22:26:51:

Hi:

Great time to be alive. This is a hot market. Just purchased Terry Vaughans course and I have sent mailings to park managers and will place my first ad in a local newspaper this Friday.

I think that my real success will be determined by pounding the pavement and calling and talking to park managers and dealers. Get your name out there.

I checked the newspaper…no one is doing anything like this…THE MARKET IS WIDE OPEN. If you dont have Terrys course, I think that you should get it. I have only had the course for one week now but I believe in his course. I was looking for a niche and I found it.

I am a note broker for a funding company in North Florida but I couldnt find notes. I didnt even know about this market. I love the paper business. I love the concept.

I am also exploring OPTIONS and using them to create mortgages which I plan to hold for cash flow (basically a INFINITE YIELD with an option secured on a motivated seller’s home with $1.00) or sold for a discount. I have received emails from note brokers who will by these seller carry back notes for 50 or 60 centson the dollar…GEEZ…I could just broker them myself and keep more of the profit. :slight_smile:

I am just going to love CREATING PAPER. WOW!

Using OPTIONS…risk-free, no ownership, no credit (mine is not too hot!), no obligation. See the Success story on this site…IT IS MOTIVATION!

Pound the pavement. BELIEVE!!!

Wade LaGrenade
Licensed Mortgage Broker

Re: Mobile Home Notes = PROFIT!!! - Posted by TC

Posted by TC on January 06, 1999 at 16:06:32:

Hey Wade,Very inspiring and enthusiastic post!I’m also looking into the same categories of invseting.Drop me a line from time to time to let me know how you are doing.
Best Regards
TC