mobile home investors?? - Posted by jay

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA on June 02, 2002 at 14:57:53:

I frequently mispell my own name too, along with just about every other word in the dictionary. (Ernest Tew)

mobile home investors?? - Posted by jay

Posted by jay on June 01, 2002 at 22:33:38:

I am a new agent with a real estate company in Southern CA…I have invested in a couple of deals in the past…namely sfh’s…I was wondering…as an agent…how can i help real estate investors make $$ in mobile homes? In the past, I’ve read both of lonnie scruggs books on mobile home investing…I believe mobile home investing to be an incredible opportunity…can someone help??

thank you

Re: mobile home investors?? - Posted by Ernest Tew

Posted by Ernest Tew on June 02, 2002 at 06:04:17:

While I don’t want it to sound like I’m advertising, you may want to order through Creative Real Estate a copy of my book, “How To Get Rich Helping Others.” It contains numerous examples of how we have made money dealing in mobile homes and mobile home parks–and much more. The book also comes with a computer disk with all the forms you will need.

Yep, YOU can help, Jay. We have been waiting… - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA on June 01, 2002 at 23:39:15:

…for someone like you to come along for some time now. Get you broker to run some of our mobile home deals through his license for about $100 a pop and you could make a lot of Southern California Lonnie dealers happy.

Regards, doc

It’s a great read read… - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA on June 02, 2002 at 14:54:31:

… I don’t want to sound too patronizing but… if its true its true. Earnest’s book is a real, must read, classic. If you don’t have it you’re trying to walk on only one leg (and if you’d like to race, contact me). (~: doc