mobile headache - Posted by mike

Posted by mike on December 09, 2005 at 07:03:48:

Thanks- I emailed you the info- we’d appreciate that.

mobile headache - Posted by mike

Posted by mike on December 07, 2005 at 08:52:53:

I bought a 3x2 MH in 1997 in NY. The military moved it to AL for me in 99. I lived in it and since 2002 been having all kinds of problems keeping it rented. Its hard when you are out of state. Tenants come and 6 months later stop paying -I’ve had to send letters and do all kinds of crap just to evict them. Only to upset them off to the point of ensuring they get even by trashing the place or punching holes in the walls. I’ve had the same bad luck with poor trashy tenants for the last 3 years. Im currently in Iraq, havent seen the place in almost a year and just heard that my current delinquent tenants have vacated the place. I dont know the condition, and scared to find out. But I wish I had never bought this place. I probably owe aout 12-13k on it, because i was too cheap to pay more than the minimum payments, which are cheap. If someone wants this place, I’d entertain a reasonable offer. Also I am moving to Missouri in February and am currently planning on moving it there just to alleviate headaches. If i cant rent it, might as well live in it. If I can find the land, does anyone know about how much it would cost me to set up everything (water, sewage, electricity) i dont want to live in a park.

Re: mobile headache - Posted by mike

Posted by mike on December 21, 2005 at 09:28:42:

I owe about 16k still on this MH- Make me an offer.

Re: mobile headache - Posted by Dave(Al)

Posted by Dave(Al) on December 07, 2005 at 21:57:56:

Where in Al is it? I’m not near any bases but that info would likely get more response.
Thanks for serving our country.

Re: mobile headache - Posted by JT

Posted by JT on December 07, 2005 at 17:18:39:

I wish I could help you but I am in Ok…

My family and I want you to know we appreciate your service to our country and we are keeping you guys in our prayers.

Re: mobile headache - Posted by Marty (MO)

Posted by Marty (MO) on December 07, 2005 at 17:01:09:

where in MO are you moving to?

Posted by mike on December 07, 2005 at 23:43:20:

It is in Enterprise Al outside of Ft Rucker.

Posted by mike on December 07, 2005 at 23:36:46:

i will be stationed at Ft Leonardwood

Re: mobile headache - Posted by roundhouse

Posted by roundhouse on December 08, 2005 at 14:53:34:

Thanks for serving our country,

I cant help with the MH but I have some DVDs, paperbacks and car and hunting magazines Id like to send to a soldier.
If you want them e-mail me with your addy in Iraq & any other items you need.

Our church sent some christmas stockings, and this stuff missed the boat.