MH question - Posted by wardw

Posted by Matt B on December 04, 1998 at 14:47:34:

How can you acquire mobile homes? Let me count the ways… Call newspaper ads, distribute “I buy and sell mobile homes” business cards, drive through the parks looking for “for sale” signs (best way), distribute “I buy and sell mobile homes” flyers, call mobile home park offices and ask if they know of anyone selling, tell everyone you meet that you buy and finance mobile homes, (Big Breath) look at on-line classified ads for mobile homes, place an ad stating that you buy and sell mobile homes, get to know and be buddies with mobile home park managers, and last but not least, get off your butt!!! These deals are all over the place!!!
Seriously, I hope this at least gives you some ideas. I HIGHLY recommend Lonnie Scruggs’ books offered on this web site for everything that you will need to know to be successful buying and selling mobile homes. I know from experience. Good luck!

MH question - Posted by wardw

Posted by wardw on December 04, 1998 at 14:32:10:

How would one go about acquiring mobile homes? I have seen notices for auctions in the paper, but wonder if there is a more cost effective way. I noticed Dan was from N.C., Dan any advice?