MH in Tenn - Posted by Qwikdial-TN

Posted by WadeFL on December 20, 1998 at 19:56:15:

Saw your posting…

I am just starting in MH. Going to focus on options and buying mobile notes. I live in Fort Lauderdale.

I am just learning the ropes. YOu probably want to get started with options so that you just assign your rights instead of flipping which may mean ownership…for a short while.

Wade
Mortgage Broker

MH in Tenn - Posted by Qwikdial-TN

Posted by Qwikdial-TN on December 19, 1998 at 14:03:11:

Just got Lonnie’s book-been reading this site with great gusto!!! Does anyone have info on requirements on dealer status in TN (Memphis)?
Did a search @ bigbook.com (after reading about it on the forum)- found 25+ within 25 miles!! Seems like opportunity will be there.I want to do things by the book- yet i want to use the laws to my advantage. CRE isn’t new; it’s a rebirth of principles that have worked well in the past that are aplied in today’s marketplace. With that in mind, how long can one have title to said MH before registering that title. My experience with cars in TN (buddy was a wholesaler- flipped a couple for a few bills before I found this site) was that TN is very restrictive about “dealer status” in cars. If MH is the same way, i will try the full blown new dealers to see if I can work a deal (someone needs a talented 28 yr-old kid to help sell those ugly junkers on trade-in).
Any advice/direction would be greatly appreciated.