Looking To Fund Commercial Loans - Posted by A.B,

Posted by Charles Clark on January 06, 2003 at 21:58:58:

I could use your services. Do you fund business loans, with inventory etc? Do you do credit based or equity based loans or both? If you have a FAQ, pls send to me.
Charles Clark
neiloans@hotmail.com

Looking To Fund Commercial Loans - Posted by A.B,

Posted by A.B, on January 06, 2003 at 15:44:17:

Hello all,

Does anyone here know where I can locate people needing commercial loans of any type world wide? My partner and I are looking to fund unlimited loan amounts as long as the deal makes sense. Any information would be great.

Thanks

Re: Looking To Fund Commercial Loans - Posted by Don Dion

Posted by Don Dion on February 01, 2003 at 24:16:14:

drop me a line and tell me about your program

Re: Looking To Fund Commercial Loans - Posted by KenB

Posted by KenB on January 29, 2003 at 22:18:18:

I manage a partnership that is looking for lenders for commercial rental purchases. My partner is strong; lots of cash, owns approx 1,000 commercial and residential units. I add little financial resources to our partnership, but I find the good deals. Do you do 100% investor loans? What if I find a seller who will carry back 20% in a 2nd? Please return e-mail. I’d love to set up a great relationship with a lender for this brand new partnership. Thanks.

Re: Looking To Fund Commercial Loans - Posted by Mark Watson

Posted by Mark Watson on January 23, 2003 at 21:53:02:

Finding investors is simple. There is probably a never ending supply on this site alone. I would like to know more about the types of properties you are looking for, the return your investors desire, the time frame they want the return in, etc… I am looking at several investments at the moment which would probably provide good return for a lender / investor. Feel free to contact me at markwrealinvest@aol.com if you would like to discuss this further.

Mark

Re: Looking To Fund Commercial Loans - Posted by JoeS

Posted by JoeS on January 09, 2003 at 08:00:05:

If you fund apartment buildings I would like more information also. I found a deal where a seller has a $289,000 14 unit property. She also is willing to finance a second mortgage of 10%.

Re: Looking To Fund Commercial Loans - Posted by William Delgado

Posted by William Delgado on January 08, 2003 at 15:21:25:

Do you do apartment buildings? If so, I would like to learn more.