looking for real estate ebooks - Posted by Mark

Posted by Marcos on February 12, 2004 at 08:37:39:

I would beg to differ. I have read their book, and yes it’s good. But it’s only part of the picture. If you think you’re going to get everything you need out of an ebook, you’ll be sadly mistaken.

For instance their E-Book deals with Lease-Options. And while it has it’s definite benefits. There is much to gotten from here.

For instance what can you tell me about Merle Woolley? He had a great plan of action, and was doing fantastic with it. You could learn a TON from reading his posts.

How much have you read from the other L/O experts. JohnBoy, JPiper, Jim FL, MattB, Alex Gurevich, etc. There are thousands upon thousands of posts on L/O’s over the years.

Sure, you’ll learn by reading a book or a course. But, you can get deeper with the archives. You can find the subtle things that aren’t in any course. What’s the difference between a 1 year and 3 year lease/Option. What happens if your tenant is 30 days late on their rent. How to properly document your lease/option so that you can get the TB to cash you out as a refi. You can learn from the experience of people in the trenches actually doing this every single day, rather than those looking to sell a course. Guess what it’s neither as easy as those gurus selling courses make it out to be, or as hard as most new investors think it is. It’s somewhere in the middle. My personal thought is that I’ve learned a ton from the courses I have bought, and have learned even more from listening to real investors experiences day-to-day. Your mileage may differ.

My point is that to discount the information in the archives just doesn’t make any sense. There lies the blood, sweat, tears and joy of those in the trenches. Any of us can learn from it.

HTH,

Marcos

looking for real estate ebooks - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on February 11, 2004 at 14:40:25:

Hello all,

I am currently in the info gathering stage of starting in real estate! So far i am very excited about creative real estate investing! Can anyone recommend any ebooks to read? Where can i find out more on lease\purchase option? email me any books if u can!!! :wink:

thanks

invest in the Bronchick L/O course - Posted by mattc - mi

Posted by mattc - mi on February 11, 2004 at 15:54:43:

Try the Bronchick course - see this site.

You will find that the good stuff will cost you - but it is an investment.

If you can’t afford it now - get the Bronchick “Flipping Properties” book off Amazon.

Read that, and this site. Flip a property. Then buy a course.

mattc - mi

Archives are worth 20 ebooks! - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on February 11, 2004 at 14:49:37:

Go to the archives above and six other news groups on this site for your answer.

You will be reading for weeks!

Re: Archives are worth 20 ebooks! - Posted by mark

Posted by mark on February 11, 2004 at 14:59:21:

been there, gone that, need more info!

thank you

Re: Archives are worth 20 ebooks! - Posted by Brent_IL

Posted by Brent_IL on February 11, 2004 at 17:00:10:

You are not going to find more info in an ebook that you will in the archives. Some information may be more streamlined, but the archives win in both quality and sheer quantity.

ebook by Peter Conti and David Finkel !!! - Posted by mark

Posted by mark on February 11, 2004 at 17:52:39:

I got more info and ambition from Peter Conti’s and David Finkel’s ebook “How to create multiple streams of income” then on this website!