looking for a carlton sheets mentor - Posted by Mario F. Lister

Posted by Jimbob on December 12, 1998 at 09:15:28:

Pat,

From one investor to another, that is awesome, good job!!!

Unfortunately in my area, I had to do it the hard way, demand for housing is too high, no money down deals are very scarce. The good news is, the tide is turning, and I’m ready!

Jimbob

looking for a carlton sheets mentor - Posted by Mario F. Lister

Posted by Mario F. Lister on December 12, 1998 at 24:32:52:

I have purchased the Carlton Sheets course in April of 1998, but I have been nervous about using it. Since July of 1998 I have been unemployed and am currently getting social security. Also, I am looking for a Carlton Sheets mentor in the Northwest Florida area who has been successful with his course. If you can help me out through my first transaction without cash or credit, please let me know.

Re: looking for a carlton sheets mentor - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on December 12, 1998 at 15:32:24:

Why haven’t you been working for the last 5 months? Unless you have a good excuse like over 65 or injured or something, then it sounds like you not only are too nervous but also too lazy to make any real $.

The RE business requires lots of work. Are you willing to put some hard work into it? If you are, there are lots of people here willing to help you.

Re: looking for a carlton sheets mentor - Posted by pat smith

Posted by pat smith on December 12, 1998 at 08:18:09:

mario,
It’s funny I saw your date of april 98 when you got your tapes - and you are nervious ---- well I got my tapes and books in april 3 years ago - BUT I set them on the shelf 3 years unopened 3YEARS---- in april of 98 I got desprate------- I had a contract with a large factory in Lewisburg Tn, to clean for them , 5 people worked for me. I was fed up with being treated like some low-life . being kicked by all . well over Easter vacation I started reading and watching the tapes - on that monday after i called a realestate co looked at 5 or 10 houses made an offer and got my 1st house NOTHING-DOWN ---- then bought 3 or 4 others {little or nothing down} then found 11 properties owned by a man in MI. who didn’t want his rentals so he sold them nothing down+++++ well its Dec.12 { 8 mo. later} and 28 properties later ,in 8.5 years from now we will own over $500,000.00 of properties on the past 8 mo. work . I know of no reason not to start only reasons to start. 1st look at houses then make offers follow the program – It works- Pat Smith

Re: looking for a carlton sheets mentor - Posted by Tim Conde

Posted by Tim Conde on December 13, 1998 at 24:09:38:

Isn’t it great when a person doesn’t sit around asking others what’s possible. They get out there, and through hard work and persistence, they MAKE it possible. My hat’s off to Pat.

Tim