llc, c-corp...the ideal type for my case... - Posted by Rodrigo Rodrigues

Posted by Rodrigo Rodrigues on December 26, 2001 at 21:36:19:

thanks nathan

llc, c-corp…the ideal type for my case… - Posted by Rodrigo Rodrigues

Posted by Rodrigo Rodrigues on December 26, 2001 at 13:07:16:

what kind of corporation would you recommend for a l/o operation , which i 'll be the president, no partners involved, neither employees, what would you recommend?
is there anyway you can get on the net all the paper , licenses regarding such type of corporaton?
can i apply online eventhough i live in the state of florida?
thanks everybody

Re: llc, c-corp…the ideal type for my case… - Posted by Nathan(oh)

Posted by Nathan(oh) on December 26, 2001 at 21:17:31:

You can compare entities with eachother at mycorporation.com

Also, you can get all the necessary forms online. Your state website should have the articles of incorporation online (usually under sec. of state section) and the IRS website has the ein app. in pdf format. I haven’t applied online, so I don’t know about that.

HTH

Nathan

Re: llc, c-corp…the ideal type for my case… - Posted by Ronald McD

Posted by Ronald McD on December 26, 2001 at 19:58:20:

Rodrigo my friend…

There is an earlier post about the pain inflicted by those who spend 10 seconds asking short simple questions that require long answers. Answers that can be found be by a short search of this board.

The questions you just asked fall into that class. In fact a quick search indicates that most of your posts fall into that class. Weren’t you the one who asked about astrology as a guide for investing? I thought so.

No offense intended, but you would do everyone a favor if you purchased a good CRE course and spent a month or two in serious study of the basics.

Actually I’m beginning to believe that you are actually trolling. Posting lame questions and trying to get others to respond about your apparent ignorance.

Let me cut to the chase here, if your questions are honest and your interest sincere, it’s clear that you are probably not ready for a career in real estate. Although CRE doesn?t require superior intellect, it does require hard work and common sense. Your posts indicate that at this time you lack both qualities.

Feel free to come back with questions when you get serious, however at this point in your life the only question you should be asking is ??would you like fries with that??

am i bothering ? deny me… - Posted by Rodrigo Rodrigues

Posted by Rodrigo Rodrigues on December 26, 2001 at 21:33:13:

i undesrstand that i made a big mistake making the so controversial astrology question, but i just want to let you know that i’m not here to waste nobody’s time making silly questions for your informations i’ve read a lot material already about real state in the last 3 months , and i’ve been reading the posts every single day, if you feel that i’m bothering you somehow you’re more than welcome to pass up my questions , i did a quick search but i guess i missed the information i was looking for, when people ask questions i personally try to help ,even though i’m not an expert as you are, i’m not offended at all, i undesrtasnd what you saying , but people react differently regarding newbies , nathan (oh) and ron*** star are the kind of people that are always willing toi give an advice to newbies and i do appreciate, is my way to see it ,i do appreciate your advice is not useful for me because i’m already doing what you believe i’m not doing which is researching as much as i can,just because in the past i made the mistake of asking the astrology question doenst mean that i dont care and start to make other questions just for the heck of it ,for your information i’ve already printed 150 pages of material form these website, and i’ve read one book and went tru 2 courses, and also i’m visiting 2 other well known websites for investing,if you dont like my posts is fine, but just dont be sarcastic “feel free to come back with questions when you get serious but for now on this pointin your life you should be asking would like fries with that”", you might not understand but people have feelings , and these kind of comment are very ridiculous and mean,if you cannot deal with me just deny me , my point is ,i personally dont use sarcasm when i a see a post from a newbie(newcomer) , but if you react differently you go ahead and bash them, make them feel miserable and stupid ,i guess would be much more interesting if we all start to post construcitive replies inteasd of bashing people, calling them ignorant etc…

Anonymous? Chicken to come out? - Posted by Nathan(oh)

Posted by Nathan(oh) on December 26, 2001 at 21:22:40:

It is rude to answer an honest post with that kind of attitude, especially when you are anonymous. You know what your mother used to say…if you don’t have anything nice to say…