Lines of credit Workshop - Posted by Dino

Posted by Chenel Moore_Fl on July 11, 2001 at 11:16:12:

Any Idea of when the next one will be…I can promise to be there this time!!!

Lines of credit Workshop - Posted by Dino

Posted by Dino on July 10, 2001 at 09:40:45:

I would like to get some responces from people that went to the work shop in Atlanta. I haven’t heard any comments from individuals that have gotten approval.

I’m sorry I missed the workshop but I would love to hear from people that got the chance to attend and have made it work.

Thanks

Re: Lines of credit Workshop - Posted by Jim K (OH)

Posted by Jim K (OH) on July 12, 2001 at 10:44:56:

All of us are busy doing deals. I went to the workshop in June and since that time, I have gotten 4 contract accepts and have already closed on one using (almost) none of my own money. Terry and Ed are good (Ed don’t let your head get too big).

Re: Lines of credit Workshop - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on July 11, 2001 at 01:13:12:

Dino,

Try the Success Stories of this website.

Ed Garcia

Re: Lines of credit Workshop - Posted by Russ Sims

Posted by Russ Sims on July 11, 2001 at 01:08:02:

The reason you haven’t heard from us is because we are propbably all busy implementing what we learned at the workshop…Getting a working line of credit means having a good business plan. Since I got back from Atlanta over a month ago, I’ve been putting together the biz plan in preparation for that first meeting with a banker.Biz plans are not easy…you don’t throw them together in a few hours. So it may be a while before you hear of our successes…but you will! In addition to prepping the biz plan, we are about to make an offer on a 22 unit apt complex. I wouldn’t have dreamed of doing this prior to the work shop in Atlanta, but Ed and Terry insisited that we all “Think Big”…do that and good things will happen.
Russ Sims

Plans for books/tapes? - Posted by Julia

Posted by Julia on July 12, 2001 at 16:20:33:

Ed-
Are there plans to put these workshops on tape for those of us with JOBS who can’t make it to Atlanta?
:wink:

Thanks-
Julia