Lets get motivated - Posted by Arlie Anderson

Posted by Teddy B. on October 21, 2000 at 22:00:05:

Hi Guys,

I too,has just purchased Carleton’s course. Iam also on a financial diet, not enough money to do anything with. Please, include me in your q&a sessions. I would be very thankful!

Lets get motivated - Posted by Arlie Anderson

Posted by Arlie Anderson on October 20, 2000 at 21:35:51:

You know this post is really to get myself fired up because i just read some success stories and I want to do this thing. I am willing to ask the questions that it takes whe the time is right.
I have bought Carletons course and I went through the coaching course as well lots of money and I haven’t bought a house but I have been too afraid.
I want it to happen in the next two months small problem i have no money at all to invest and the fear factor is still holding me back.
I have all of the tools even a kick ass website that I was able to receive because I work for a marketing company where all I do is talk to real estate agents all day long.

At any rate I would like to ask the question. How do i contact those people that are in foreclosure with out getting them to sick the dogs on me? I have found a list of NOD (notice of Defaults) at the county clerks office but it takes time to develop the info into something I can use. tough to come by addresses etc.

I have read some but I will keep reading so I can keep up on this thing .LETS DO THIS THING AND KICK IT OFF RIGHT.

here is something… - Posted by Todd W(CO)

Posted by Todd W(CO) on October 21, 2000 at 20:53:23:

Find out who is paying the taxes on the property in default. It is public record and that could lead you to the owner or mortgage holder. then the negotiations begin.
good luck
Todd Williamson

Re: Lets get motivated - Posted by Noel Townsend

Posted by Noel Townsend on October 21, 2000 at 15:10:51:

Hi Arlie
just thought I’d let you know that you’re not alone. I’m just trying to get started also. if I come across any useful info I’ll let you know

Good Luck!