Legrand Students - Posted by Troy W.

Posted by Bob In Indy on November 25, 2000 at 22:19:54:

Troy,

Rather than trying to learn how to do all three parts of the business, I would recommend that you target one aspect for your focus.

You may want to listen to the tapes for each course and then make up your mind which aspect you feel interests you the most.

Frequently, a mistake is made that you must start doing wholesale/retail deals first, and then progress on to the other areas. However, you can start with either of the other two courses.

Just remember that making deals is where it’s at. Lots of folks become information junkies and never make a deal.

Good luck,
Bob In Indy

Legrand Students - Posted by Troy W.

Posted by Troy W. on November 25, 2000 at 20:50:25:

Just purchase Ron Legrande’s 3 courses, FSBO, Lease Option and Wholesale Retail.

Can anyone give me some gudiance on how I should go about learning these courses. Or should I say is there any particular order to read the course to get a full understanding from it.

Thank You
Troy

Re: Legrand Students - Posted by Troy W.

Posted by Troy W. on November 27, 2000 at 08:31:57:

Okay, You guys are confusing me, but thanks for the info.

Go " lease option!" (nt) - Posted by Douglas

Posted by Douglas on November 26, 2000 at 15:56:57:

Wholesale/ Retail 1st! - Posted by Michael E

Posted by Michael E on November 26, 2000 at 12:01:50:

If you don’t do the Wholesale/ Retail mods first, you are just wasting your time and money! The wholesale Retail mod gets your sub-conscience mind into focus. It’s almost hypnotic and is necessary for success.

You spent the cash now! It’s tooooooooooo late to turn back. Do as the mentors say…Read Wholesale Retail first, and your train of thought will have started on the right track!

Go any other route and you’re doomed for a fierce De-Railment.

Now Just Do It! (But do it right)

Michael E