Legrand:How to find houses - Posted by Casey

Posted by Jim LaVerdi (Phx_Az) on October 29, 2000 at 12:02:04:

Casey:

When reading through the "Wholesale/ Retail module on page #16 and running through page #20 is the beginning of a whole slew of ways to find your Wholesale target properties. This section is more so directing your efforts into developing your so called “Ant Farm”.

I have found this to be the most effective system for finding properties that fall into the Wholesale category. Why should you or I travel all around town looking for these properties? It’s time consuming, and takes away from what we should be doing as investors, and that’s “Making The Offers” Let those other guys go out and find em and let us make the offers!

I offer up a $500.00 reward for anyone who locates these properties if they provide me with the needed information and I can BUY the property! Believe me…when you put in your ad what’s in it for them, they respond! If you’re offering say $10.00 for leads then your response rate will depleat immensely.

Oh! you say…Where will I get the $500.00 to pay these guys? I’m flat broke! That’s a pretty normal statement I’d have to say, but when you learn how to buy those properties you’ll be getting them for so far below market value that you be getting your cash from other investors who will be buying them from you in a heartbeat! You’ll be making a nice chunk of change and paying your “Ant” his / her $500.00 would be a mere bag o’ shells! And to think, you never had to even leave the house to actually find this property! SOmeone else was happy to do it for you!

The key thing is to get those “Ants” out there developing leads for you, making sure they are getting the information needed in order for you to make a good determination on repair costs, using your due dilligence and finally making the offers and buying the houses! Also make certain that you thouroughly understand how to determine repair costs as per your Wholesale/ Retail module instructs you to.

I hope this helps you

Jim LaVerdi (Phx_Az)

Legrand:How to find houses - Posted by Casey

Posted by Casey on October 29, 2000 at 24:20:58:

I recently purchased Ron Legrand’s “Wholesale/Retail” course . I am very excited about the opportunities for income streams via real estate. I have listened to several of Legrand’s tapes and they are very good on the details involved with purchasing and selling real estate except for one main area–Where and How does one find the houses involved with Wholesailing and Retailing??? Please advise.

Re: Legrand:How to find houses - Posted by Sue Robinett

Posted by Sue Robinett on October 29, 2000 at 21:00:58:

Go to the post above Bill Gatten Re: just can’t find deal in this market. Read the last post there. I to have Ron’s stuff, and this is how it is done.

susie-pa