Lease Option question - Posted by JJ

Posted by Jason-DTX on November 10, 1998 at 22:21:23:

You get what you pay for when its comes to the courses available. I would get more than one and compare notes.
I personally think Ron LeGrand has some of the best material out there, although it is quite expensive for a beginner. I have also heard Bronchick’s L/O course is very good and it has a reasonable price. Although I haven’t read his L/O course I know of other investors who are using it and have said its quite good.
There is not really a single course that will give you every detail you need to know so keep learning as much as you can.
Jason

Lease Option question - Posted by JJ

Posted by JJ on November 10, 1998 at 19:53:12:

I have wanted to get into real estate investing for a while. After looking around, it seems to me that lease options are the way to go (especially for a non-millionairre newbie). Now I see that there are tons of “courses” to get started (ranging from around 50 dollars to 350). Can anyone help…which program is best to learn (regardless of price) or is someone willing to teach me for a profit split while I’m learning all the basics (I’ll do the footwork of course). I’m anxious to get started. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanx

Re: Lease Option question - Posted by roger

Posted by roger on November 11, 1998 at 22:28:03:

I don’t think it get’s any better than Bronchik’s course…and I hear Kaiser’s is really good too, especially for finding “motivated” sellers…good ideas on both guys’s web sites