Lease Option Question? - Posted by Gary

Posted by Gary on January 02, 2001 at 02:25:02:

I do intend to execute at the end, monthly rents are at 50% below what I will offer.
Ed, thanks for the help,I thought of a the lease option to gain credit and rapport with the owners prior to purchaseing the land, The owners are wery flexible, and will carry at 8% for 10 years.

Thank you Ed

p.s. Road House Bar and Grill in San Marcos, best steaks around, OF course, they originated Portland OR.

Lease Option Question? - Posted by Gary

Posted by Gary on December 31, 2000 at 03:53:16:

How does one figure lease option monthly payments?
I am looking at a deal that has a 1st note of 250k, the sellers asking price is 650k, I am willing to put 3% down for option consideration with half cash, half bonds
how would I figure the monthly option payment to present to the seller

(The 1st TD is 1700.00/month)

Thanks
Gary

By the way Investors, Portland, Oregon voted #1 big city to live in the U.S. per moneymag.com

Re: Lease Option Question? - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on January 01, 2001 at 15:33:32:

Gary,

If your intention is to do a lease/option and execute it at the end. Then I would structure the deal where I’d would find out market rents, and know that most lenders will allow the buyer the DIFFERENCE they are paying over market rent, to go towards DOWN PAYMENT. If I am not sure if I want to execute the option or not, then I will try to negotiate my lowest payment, again relative to market.

Ed Garcia