Lead: Manufactured Home in Sierra Vista, Arizona - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Chuck (AZ) on July 25, 2001 at 16:06:37:

Wish I’d known bud… I was down there last Sunday, scoping out a MHP that’s for sale, I could have done a visual on it.

The MHP seller is dreaming big time - wish these people would get a clue that you can’t just CAP it at 10 because you feel like it - it actually has to be worth it. 35 park-owned mobiles spread out on every other space to balance the look of the place… 150 spaces in all.

It might have helped if he’d replace the missing doors and broken windows on the 30 vacant one’s.

The neighborhood behind it was even trashier… the only (and I do mean only) thing that helped the looks of the place, was the brand-new 4,000 sq ft adobe clubhouse he’d just put up. Half the sewer pipes were above ground… looked like it had spit them back out.

$1.4 million if you can believe it… waste of a Sunday drive mostly.

Nice little town tho with the best roads I’ve seen in AZ yet.

Lead: Manufactured Home in Sierra Vista, Arizona - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on July 25, 2001 at 14:58:52:

If anyone is interested in a very motivated seller with a MH on 1.25 acres in Sierra Vista, please email me.

Thanks-

Stacy

Doing deals in Sierra Vista, Arizona - Posted by Dave Swett

Posted by Dave Swett on July 25, 2001 at 21:54:28:

Sierra Vista is a magic word to me. I spent two years in the StratCom Range division at Ft. Huachuca–1967-69 I had a house on the military base at 109A Lawton Road. The duplex right at the corner.

Wonderful two years. If I had been in real estate at the time and had been a bit more of an entrepreneur, I would have looked around SV for some deals. Definitely, would have considered living there. I love the desert and the beauty of the mountains.

I had a best friend, Jim Reeves, living in Tombstone. With this passing of time, he is long gone, but I think of him cuz he was truly an independent cowboy. He always carried a gun and had a handgun attached to the front of seat of his pickup twix his legs.

He told me one story of driving the Speedway into or out of Tucson late one nite and a car full of yahoos pulled beside him to scare him a bit. He just leveled that revolver at them and they kept right on going.

Tell me about the deals that you are doing in SV

Dave Swett