Land Value - Posted by Sunny Parikh

Posted by Sunny Parikh on February 22, 2005 at 08:09:35:

Sorry about that, but I was just making sure that the land appraisers were the one that I’m suppose to hire for that type of thing.

Land Value - Posted by Sunny Parikh

Posted by Sunny Parikh on February 21, 2005 at 21:42:44:

Hey,

I’m looking to build on a lot that is .28 acres, however, the land isn’t fully buildable on. About 10,000 sq ft of the 12,000 is buildable on. I’m trying to figure out if the price the owner is selling it for is worth it. He’s asking for $355,000. However, on the land in the back, theres a stream or drainage of somewhat thats visible. As well, the land has a slope. How can I find out the actual appraisel (retail price) of the land? Should I go to an appraiser and ask them to appraise the land? I’ve checked local appraiser listings and the cheapest is $250 for a land appraisel. I want to make sure the land is worth to buy at its selling price because I plan to build on it and sell it.

Thanks,

Sunny

best compact binoculars - Posted by best compact binoculars

Posted by best compact binoculars on October 24, 2005 at 18:19:29:

barska binoculars brunton binoculars image stabilization binoculars zoom binoculars focus binoculars birding binoculars binoculars zoom binoculars ratings focus binoculars waterproof binoculars

Re: Land Value - Posted by John

Posted by John on February 21, 2005 at 22:55:23:

Sunny,
Why do you keep posting the same questions on the same forum? I and others gave you good advise. You need to get an appraiser involved so be it $250 is reasonable for it. If this scares you so much and you mistrust all GC’s/Builders maybe you should invest in Mutal funds instead