L/O Courses - Posted by Mike

Posted by Jim Simons SATX on December 24, 1998 at 12:17:20:

I really laughed my *ss off at this one. Thanks a milliion!

L/O Courses - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on December 22, 1998 at 22:43:40:

Hi everyone,
I am thinking of purchasing a lease option course for my own christmas present and would like as much feed back as possible on the ones people have purchased out there. The main two I am considering Are Ron LeGrands and Bill Bronchiks. Please give me your honest opinion on these courses to help me decide.
Thanks in advance,
Mike

Re: L/O Courses - Posted by Vince L

Posted by Vince L on December 23, 1998 at 22:43:49:

Mike,
I have Bronchick’s course and I feel it is a great deal. The cost vs the education you recieve is well worth every penny. I have only had the course for about a month and haven’t had a deal as of yet. I know that if I just keep making the blind calls and not give into the presure of rejuction, success will be mine. I will make my first deal by the end of January. This is my short term goal.
What ever you purchase follow its instructions and never give up and you will succeed.
Best of luck
Vince L

Re: L/O Courses - Posted by darla

Posted by darla on December 23, 1998 at 16:48:31:

Have you considered Claude Diamond’s course. He is also a mentor. I have it and it is a good one. You can also talk to him in person any time and email him and the gets back to you! Darla

Re: L/O Courses - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on December 23, 1998 at 17:16:23:

Bill Bronchick’s “Lease Options Workshop” is the most
complete lease options course available anywhere. It is
also more affordable for people who don’t have $2500
for mentoring.

Re: L/O Courses - Posted by Charles - DFW

Posted by Charles - DFW on December 24, 1998 at 02:10:48:

I have taken some Real Estate and other courses and did not get my money’s worth. Could I Lease from you Bill’s “Lease Option Workshop” with an option to buy? $10dwn - $10/mth $175 to buy after 12 months. Am I serious??? Always looking for a deal.