Just one simple question. - Posted by Susan T. Lewis

Posted by JPiper on June 20, 2001 at 22:46:32:

It can be done Susan, given “blood, sweat, and tears”, and some time and money to educate yourself.

JPiper

Just one simple question. - Posted by Susan T. Lewis

Posted by Susan T. Lewis on June 20, 2001 at 21:26:10:

I just read Rich Dad Poor Dad and found this website less than 1 hour ago. All I want to know at this point, is if I throughly educate myself on real estate investing and still have very little or possible no money to invest, can it be done? It sounds too good to be true. I know it must not be easy, but nothing in life really valuable seems to come easy. I’m willing to put in the time, sweat & even some tears if I know this is attainable. Thanks to anyone out there who will take the time to resond.

Re: Just one simple question. - Posted by Kent CHeatham

Posted by Kent CHeatham on June 22, 2001 at 03:39:41:

You can use money or your time. Ya gotta use one or the other. But both work. There are many “games” depending on your money and credit situation. But their are several games for truly having no money.

I’m a loner and am doing just fine…if my wife stops spending the money…grin.

Kent

Re: Just one simple question. - Posted by Ben (FL)

Posted by Ben (FL) on June 21, 2001 at 12:12:08:

Absolutely it can be done - and it only sounds too good to be true from the outside. As you read the how-to articles, the success stories, and the posts on this site, you’ll find that all the successful people on this site are only different from the average citizen in two ways - knowledge and initiative.

Most people assume that their path is set, and all they can do is snatch little pieces of satisfaction out of it while they trudge their way further into debt, and then die. The successful people here have taken an education, and then acted to change their lives.

Read these posts and other materials, buy a course, and get started. Since you will be learning for the rest of your life, if you wait until your ediucation is complete…well who knows what real estate is like in heaven. Pick one aspect of the business (lease options, wholesale flipping, retailing) buy a course relating to that topic, and start doing it. Yes, as you learn more, you will find that you could’ve done this deal better, or that deal that you passed on could’ve been done like this, but guess what…there will always be more deals out there than you can possibly get to. No shortgage of supply = no limit to your wealth. It’s just up to you to act. You’re here, now. Good job. Good luck.