Just got back from getthedeed.com - Posted by Nanc(FL)

Posted by Nanc(FL) on July 26, 2001 at 11:42:13:

and thanks to all those that emailed me personally. i appreciate everyones input.

nanc

Just got back from getthedeed.com - Posted by Nanc(FL)

Posted by Nanc(FL) on July 24, 2001 at 18:05:51:

anyone purchase charlie and randys program? i would like to receive some imput. i have been researching all the different programs and am curious which to start with. will someone email me with their experiences please?

thanks in advance!

nancy
so. fl

Well Worth the cost!!! - Posted by Alan Paine in Houston

Posted by Alan Paine in Houston on July 25, 2001 at 02:39:37:

Nancy,

This is one of the best courses I have seen. Charlie & Randy France have developed a course that will take the beginner thru the steps they have used to become successful. They help you with ideas on business cards, bandit signs, office software, players for your team (professionals you need to be successful), and goals.

The niche they work is very well explained. They leave out no details. After some of my other courses, I feel I need more information, not this one. The experienced investor will learn some new negation tricks. Charlie is a master.

The price is high but I feel, the course justifies this price. They give you the actual reports and flyers they use. This would cost you much more to develop from scratch.

I am talking about Profits While You Sleep. I am not sure if the other courses and software justify the prices they are asking. I like Slam Dunk Deals and the AutoProfit software, but I was able to buy these three items together for $700 at a one day seminar my local investors club sponsored. (the Autoform software was not ready for sale). I am not sure I would recommend Slam Dunk Deals and the AutoProfit software at the current price on the web page.

Re: Just got back from getthedeed.com - Posted by Grayl

Posted by Grayl on July 24, 2001 at 22:23:50:

I just bought the course & am going through it right now. It came highly recomended from others. Grayl Az.

Re: Well Worth the cost!!! - Posted by Alan Paine in Houston

Posted by Alan Paine in Houston on July 25, 2001 at 02:51:38:

It seems to me they have changed the name of the course from “ABC’s of Subject To” to “Profits While You Sleep”. They are the same thing.

Again the $699 price is worth it!