Just a Few ? - Posted by CEM

Posted by MoniqueUSA on June 18, 2001 at 08:09:03:

For your questions about selecting a RE attorney, see this post:

www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/33759.html

MoniqueUSA

Just a Few ? - Posted by CEM

Posted by CEM on June 17, 2001 at 18:38:55:

Hello! Thanks for all of the valuable information that is shared on this site. A few questions for those that can take the time to answer: Does anyone have a FAQ sheet that can be given to sellers that are contemplating owner financing, subject to’s, and/or wraps (I have 4 interested sellers in upper end homes and don’t want to reinvent the wheel)? I am having a tough time locating a “knowledgable” REI attorney and CPA in this area after recent relocation to OK. (Sure appreciate the ones I left back home!) Does anyone have interview suggestions that might help to qualify them more effectively? I have met with a few being assured that they have worked with investors before, to find that they really aren’t familiar with the needs of this industry and aren’t “hungry” enough to learn. Last but not least, does anyone have a system in place that will successfully introduce REI to a realtor market that has had little experience with investors? Much thanks and constant appreciation for those on this board…