Judgment Investing - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by John Behle on December 16, 1998 at 19:22:46:

The best place for info is probably to go direct to the source. Michael Warren has a website and newsgroup on judgement investing at www.wealthnetwork.com

There is a wealth of information there.

Judgment Investing - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on December 16, 1998 at 11:30:23:

Hi!

Does anyone out there have any experience with or knowledge of investing in judgments? I am especially interested to hear of any experience with Michael T. Warren or Lloyd Walters. The concept sounds quite good and my cynical doubting mind can find no flaws in the concept.

Thank You.

Re: Judgment Investing - Posted by BankRobber

Posted by BankRobber on December 18, 1998 at 18:57:23:

I purchase Judgments as a directly related adjunct to my Real Estate activites and make about $20K per year doing it. But it is hard to purchase at a big discount because most people/companies have an inflated opnion of how much their Judgments are worth. The minute someone contacts them wanting to buy their Judgment they immediately think that it must be valuable. I suppose you could advertise in the paper that you buy Judgments, but the work involved in filtering out the one Judgment worth purchasing out every 50 inquires would most likely be prohibitive. I suspect Mike Warren makes a lot more money from workshops then he does from Judgment investing.