John beck - Posted by MICHAEL

Posted by M Bartley on June 24, 2001 at 11:47:33:

I Paid for a coaching program. The first coach left the company soon after our first meeting. The second coach did not provide the help I needed, for my particular project, limited. I got nowhere. It was a waste of my money and my time. This is only a very small piece of my sad, chaotic experience with Whitney Internet Services. Question, Would I pay for another coaching program?. NO!!!. SOLUTION: Each student is assigned 3 or 4 coaches. 2) The student then interviews each coach. 3)The student choose form these 3 or 4,- the person. His or her coach. If your coach lives in your state, he or she would serve you best. It’s a service you are paying for, You should choose who gets your money and your time.

John beck - Posted by MICHAEL

Posted by MICHAEL on June 14, 2001 at 11:48:05:

What is the difference between John beck’s course offered here for $200 and the one I saw on a tv program for 39.99?

Re: John beck - Posted by al

Posted by al on June 17, 2001 at 24:07:24:

A video is offered with the one on his site. I have the 39.95 offer and it is the same books on the site but no video. And the books and cd are not much help it is general info. They will call you and offer a mentoring program for a nice price of 2.5k-10K to help you get started which I could not afford and still have money to invest after their generous fee.

Re: John beck - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on June 24, 2001 at 03:08:17:

Has anybody out there heard of anyone that has paid for the mentoring program? I sure would like to hear from at least 1 person who has and could give a little feedback .