Joe Kaiser's Courses - Posted by sam

Posted by Joe Kaiser on November 26, 1998 at 24:04:02:

No, the Biz is a business relationship based on many of the ideas found in the course. The course is simply square one. I expect you to know that stuff before we even begin because we build from there with the Biz.

There’s no “hotline” or anything remotely like that. You do the research and send out the letters and postcards, I field the phone calls, make offers, and put deals together over the phone. Whenever that happens, you open escrow, order title, inspect the properties and do everything that needs to happen on the local level to get things moving and ultimately, closed.

If you want more info, continue this on my board or just follow the link on my home page. It’s really not appropriate here on JPs board.

Joe

Joe Kaiser’s Courses - Posted by sam

Posted by sam on November 24, 1998 at 23:56:30:

can someone tell me what is the difference between his totally dominate your foreclosure market home study course and Biz.
Sam

Re: Joe Kaiser’s Courses - Posted by Joe Kaiser

Posted by Joe Kaiser on November 25, 1998 at 01:53:15:

My foreclosure course is a collection of strategies and techniques that put you into contact with people in foreclosure early on in the foreclosure process (sometimes even before it gets started).

The Biz is a working relationship with individuals who want to work with me in their local marketplace. I supply the training and software and they do the local legwork. With any luck, we put a deal together every now and then.

Joe Kaiser

Re: Joe Kaiser’s Courses - Posted by SAM

Posted by SAM on November 25, 1998 at 23:30:34:

so that means your foreclosure course is exactly the same you use/provide in BIZ, except in BIZ you practically help put togather deals (sort of Hot Line).