Joe Kaiser's Courses & Disc Question - Posted by Jose Madera

Posted by JoeKaiser on December 01, 2000 at 14:19:08:

What program do you use for a word processor?

Joe

Joe Kaiser’s Courses & Disc Question - Posted by Jose Madera

Posted by Jose Madera on November 30, 2000 at 10:14:55:

I have The Helping Hand Disc which says Text Files - Open With Any Word Processor. I have been unable to open the floppy disc. How do I do it?

What is the trigger document that starts foreclosure in Florida? I have been to the Recorders Office and the Court House and the first document that I have seen is the lis pendens. I have spoken to lenders, attorneys, and they told me they don’t any document that empowers them to proceed with foreclosure process.

Thanx Jose

Re: Joe Kaiser’s Courses & Disc Question - Posted by Gary (CA)

Posted by Gary (CA) on December 01, 2000 at 09:48:29:

I had the same problem. I couldn’t open them in WordPerfect. Luckily I also have MS Word. Open the files in MS Word as a ‘text’ file and then save as a ‘Word’ file. I agree it’s not very clean but it works. In fact, there are minor typos in most files, so you’ll have to do some clean up. My guess is that Joe originated the files in some word processor and then saved the file as a generic text file so that all word processors can read it. Unfortunately, the original formating and wording gets corrupted in the process.

Gary (CA)

Re: Joe Kaiser’s Courses & Disc Question - Posted by Jose Madera

Posted by Jose Madera on December 01, 2000 at 11:11:28:

That is my problem.I don’t understand how to open a file in whatever your talking about.Please tell as if i was an idiot so that i can use this.