Joe Kaiser books question - Posted by Seth

Posted by Brad Crouch on March 26, 2003 at 21:20:00:

Seth,

Try any of Bill Bronchick’s books and/or courses.

Brad

Joe Kaiser books question - Posted by Seth

Posted by Seth on March 26, 2003 at 17:26:47:

The description of the Totally Dominate book by Joe Kaiser states it is an “advanced” course, what would be a good book to read to get me ready for this book?

Re: Joe Kaiser books question - Posted by rm

Posted by rm on March 31, 2003 at 20:44:23:

I believe that he states in the course that you should have done some deals prior to implementing his system.

You need to have a fundamental understanding of how a real estate transaction is put together, from start to finish.

Re: Joe Kaiser books question - Posted by investorrob

Posted by investorrob on March 27, 2003 at 13:13:35:

I have a couple of Joe’s course’s. And have read many of his post here. One thing he trys to get across is to get to know the needs of the seller ---- really tune your ear to what they are saying.

He also wrote the " The worlds greatest letter" that deals with people in forclosure. Sonething I know you will enjoy reading. I think you will find some info in the archives on that here on creonline. also there could be a complete story about this in the how to articles here—or on his web site.

No matter what area of real estate investing you do. Knowing what to say is so inportant. If you are new you might find yourself lost for words. To overcome this I STRONGLY recomend Peter and Davids free ebook “Mult-streams of income” One of the best layed out methods of what to say to a seller when talking on the phone and dealing with them in the home. Must read I feel for any new investor.

They did have a banner about the book here on creonline (You would have to let the banners flip to this one then click on it.) at the top of each page here on creonline. — That would take you to their web page and directions on downloading the ebook.

I hope this info helps you and it is free. How cool is that. :slight_smile:

The very best of invensting to you
investorrob

Re: Joe Kaiser books question - Posted by joe

Posted by joe on March 26, 2003 at 17:39:47:

War and Peace or Gone with the Wind

Re: Joe Kaiser books question - Posted by Seth

Posted by Seth on March 26, 2003 at 17:50:34:

Stop! That was so funny, you just made me shoot beer out of my nose. NOT! I am trying to get to a point where I can provide for my family and have something to pass to my grandchildren. I know that investing in real estate is the way, but I need something to get started reading to get me to the advanced stages.