Jack Miller - Posted by Mark Vidales

Posted by Tony on October 25, 1998 at 19:38:04:

RE: first message

Jack Miller - Posted by Mark Vidales

Posted by Mark Vidales on October 22, 1998 at 23:27:27:

I just received an invitation to A Jack Miller seminar regarding the Y2K meltdown that is coming. Is this for real or what?.. so much hype about how so many people are going to get burned telling you what houses to keep which ones to sell.

I used to like some of the stuff Jack Miller wrote but this Y2k doomsday stuff is a little on the “SKY IS FALLING”! side

Any comments about the seminar or Jack Miller in general?

Re: Jack Miller - Posted by Tony Lardarello

Posted by Tony Lardarello on October 24, 1998 at 21:52:45:

Well, comming from an Information Systems background, I can assure that there will be “some” potential problems with anytihing that has a computer chip. How “BIG” the impact will be is not known, but one thing is for sure, we will find out! You must remember that a milleneum and computers never existed at the sametime before so nobody really knows what is going to happen. Yes, some (many) corporations and government agencies have taken the appropriate steps to help eliminate the Y2K problem. But who knows if they “really” did. I can’t say that the skis going to fall, but I know lawyers are going to have a field day. The only reccomendation I could pass on is, request printed statments from every single agency that you send money to or receive money from. For example, the IRS, Social Security, banks, etc… Good luck!

Re: Jack Miller - Posted by Chuck Congdon

Posted by Chuck Congdon on November 07, 1998 at 21:43:10:

I’ve been to several Jack Miller courses. He is for “REAL” and a very straight shooter. No hype. I would suggest if you are interested in real estate or wealth protection you take one or several of his courses.