IT WORKS!!!!!! - Posted by Ron_KS

Posted by Ron_KS on December 14, 2000 at 21:56:33:

Hello Everyone and here’s wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Just want to relate a funny little story - you don’t have to believe it if you don’t want to, however, everything I’m saying is the truth.

I’m a newbie in this business. I just purchased Lonnie’s “Deals on Wheels” and received it just before Thanksgiving. I have read it twice and I believe every word printed. If you read it and follow the rules, there is no reason a person cannot make money off of used Mobile Homes.

I haven’t bought any mobile homes as yet. The reason, money. I am having a hard time pulling together the necessary money to buy two homes I have located. I have the MHP managers permission to “play” in their park. Both homes are in good condition, both with appliances, both central air and heat, one a '75, the other a '78, both are 14 x 70, one is a 2/2 the other a 3/2. Combined capitol outlay for both, $5,250.00.

I decided to run a “ghost” ad in the paper and see what kind of results I would get. One ad, one week, so far six calls, all have the required $500.00 down, one had a $1000.00 down, one couple needs a 14 x70 2/2 for Mom who is moving back to the midwest and, at the same time, ask if I had any doublewides because they “need/want” one for their own family. They can afford $600.00 per month payments on the doublewide with $2,500.00 down. Mom has the necessary $500.00 down on the 14 x 70 and has her social security and retirement to make her payments with.

The business is there, the education is there IF YOU READ LONNIE’S “DEALS ON WHEELS”, and it is just a matter of getting out and pushing. The hardest part for a lot of us will be getting the first initial out lay of cash to buy our first one, two or three mobile homes. I am beating the bush right now trying to find the necessary funds, hitting on relatives, finance companies, NO BANKS, and anyone else who will listen to help finance the business for a very, very profitable return on their investments. I believe in what Lonnie has said and I know I can do it, it’s just a matter of “getting it together”. I’m an old man with a lung problem and it is cold and snowy out here, but I want it bad enough that I’m busting my butt and if I can do it, ANYONE out there can do it!!!

Just a word to all the newbie’s - GET UP, DO YOU WORK AND YOU’LL REAP THE PROFIT’S. FOLLOW LONNIE’S BOOK “DEAL’S ON WHEELS”, IT WILL STEER YOU RIGHT.

Sorry for the length and good luck to everyone,

Ron