Is there a Rent grace period in Maryland? - Posted by jon MD/VA

Posted by Dave T on June 05, 2004 at 07:26:39:

I find the newspaper advertisements to be fair indicators of the rental market. Call a couple of property management companies and ask what rent you might expect if they had the property under management.

Is there a Rent grace period in Maryland? - Posted by jon MD/VA

Posted by jon MD/VA on June 03, 2004 at 23:48:04:

Are there any Law’s governing what we can and can not do with the late-rent payment policy in our contracts
such as : grace periods, maximum / minimum allowable late charges / etc, (or do we all strictly go by whatever we sign)?

I thought the rent was due on the 1st as specifically written in the contract… but my tenant asked me if contract is in accordance with maryland laws since everyone else in maryland gives a 5 day grace period for the rent to be due…Says that if rent is not due by 5th, it can then be considered officially late.

carmen electra - Posted by carmen electra

Posted by carmen electra on October 18, 2005 at 15:04:02:

aria giovanni hilary duff jenny mccarthy eva longoria mariah carey kelly monaco jessica alba katie price trish stratus britney spears

Re: Is there a Rent grace period in Maryland? - Posted by TomC (Md)

Posted by TomC (Md) on June 04, 2004 at 22:30:08:

The state code is 5 days to be late, but some counties have more lenient standards. For example, in Montgomery County the rent is late after 10 days.
TomC

Re: Is there a Rent grace period in Maryland? - Posted by MD Investor

Posted by MD Investor on June 04, 2004 at 12:45:25:

Jon,
I am a newbie investor in MD and wanted to know where I can find the fair market rent values for places I’m interested in buying. Also, have you delat with expressauctions before?

akon - Posted by akon

Posted by akon on October 23, 2005 at 14:03:45:

training golfdust nikki cox raven riley jordan capri aol mail game codes my humps tila nguyen playstation game cheats map of america

post marked or received-by? - Posted by j

Posted by j on June 08, 2004 at 15:00:27:

Landlords have to receive the check BY the 5th?
or can the tenant just mail and post mark it on the 5th still avoiding being late?