Investor From NEWARK, OHIO - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by Duane R. Potts on November 11, 2000 at 20:27:03:

I live and work in Woodsfield Ohio.This area is now starting to get on the map as business and industry is moving in at a fast pace . With this is the start of a housing shortage. This is where I am now , trying to profit from this from a service business specializing in mobile homes.Iam very much wanting to add some newer equipment to this business to include moving with full set-up and teardown capabilities and to include the sales of used homes.Future plans for the next 6 months are to build a small factory type setting in the industrial park to remanufacture used homes to custom specifications and to general specs for resale as completely remanufactured homes from end to end with new home warranties etc. With the experience and equipment that I alread have ,this can be done for a fairly small amount of up front expense.I dont have any resourse for the capital to get this going,and now trying to locate an investor to help me out.If you are interested in this please contact me at 740-472-1627 after 4; pm or e-mail me at drpottsent@1st.net thank you for your time in this matter Duane R. Potts

Investor From NEWARK, OHIO - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on November 11, 2000 at 07:02:26:

Please call me, may have a deal to co-op with in your area. Unforunately, the buisness cards I collected did not make it back from the convention!

(419) 427-2316, leave or e-mail # if you miss me!

John Hyre