Income Property - Posted by Charlie ( Fla.)

Posted by henry on December 11, 1998 at 05:03:16:

If you are interested in other areas I live in Maine and would be glad to send foreclosures or dont wanters your way, is this what you mean? I also know of a real good management firm to work for you Let me know
~henry~

Income Property - Posted by Charlie ( Fla.)

Posted by Charlie ( Fla.) on December 10, 1998 at 18:37:56:

Friends,

I own seven rental homes, some I have built myself others I purchased at foreclosure. I am searching for a new direction or opportunity in real estate investing. There are not as many deals on foreclosures in my area and many units are now ending up in the hands of end users. I live on the south west coast of Florida. I have read in several locations about investers securing mobile homes and relocating or renovating them. The problem that we incur is we have to deal with hurricanes and strict codes from our building dept… I would appreciate any assitance or information the board would provide me with.

Sincerely,

Charlie

Re: Income Property - Posted by Sandy FL

Posted by Sandy FL on December 11, 1998 at 06:54:12:

Charlie, your best bet is the inexpensive education offerred by Lonnie Scruggs on this site if you are interested in Mobile Homes. If you read the Success Stories, you will see that MH investing is a very lucrative area for investors. Lonnie’s books are sold in the Books & Tapes section.

Good Luck!

Sandy in Miami