I'm Broke! - Posted by Louis

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on January 29, 2008 at 10:46:43:

O’Neal;
I take offense to your characterization of our services.

We regularly work with brokers, finders, investors ALL over the country who have transactions which have a “realistic” chance of closing. We been doing this now for over 23+ years!

We have never professed to be miracle workers but choose to spend our time rationally and carefully working those transactions which can close rather than pursuing unrealistic “pipe dream” transactions with little postitives and a VERY little or remote chance of ever closing.

The good news is that the deals we choose to counsel on and work with our clients CLOSE at a VERY high success ratio (over 98%! of the time)

Its sad to find that too many brokers, finders, etc. spend too much time working or chasing suspect transactions with unrealistic expectation customers which will ultimately never close. Your mis-directed characterization of our services; “telling you what is wrong with a deal” is in actually a time saver for the uniformed so that they can learn to make better decisions and to follow up on those leads, prospects, deals which DO have a strong likelyhood of closing.

Now go find a real deal!

Warmest regards,
Michael Morrongiello

I’m Broke! - Posted by Louis

Posted by Louis on January 24, 2008 at 09:05:44:

Laid off construction manager, I have invested and flipped with contracts in the past but what would you do to get some quick (today) cash going, let me know, I’ll put some cash together and maybe help someone else in the same position.
Thanks!

Re: I’m Broke! - Posted by oneal hodges

Posted by oneal hodges on January 26, 2008 at 21:43:17:

mike morrongiello is not going to do anything but tell you how wrong your deal is. why would you wantto get a fee when you can be a principle if you knew how and forget about fee that what he wants you do pay you little as he can for get that

Leverage your know how… - Posted by Michael Morrongiello

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on January 24, 2008 at 18:37:53:

Louis:
Act as a “finder” - bird dog and use your knowledge to earn some $$$

IF You can find distress property sellers and / or note holders who NEEED to sell in order to raise cash or acheive some sort of liquidity then Match them up with your contacts to earn a “spread” or finders fee.

Clearly this is easier said than done but it is a way for you to LEVERAGE your time and know how to earn extra $$$$

We worked with numerous note finders who allow us to work with them and close, process, and fund some of their clients deal thereby earning them thousands.

Warmly,
Michael Morrongiello
www.sunvestinc.com

Re: I’m Broke! - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on January 29, 2008 at 13:18:15:

Many brokers out there are poorly trained and don’t meet the standards that everyone would like - BUT…

Michael Morrongiello is one of the best trained, most experienced and most respected brokers in the industry. There are very few that even come close to being on his level of knowledge and expertise and I have never even heard of an unhappy client. This would be a much better industry and better world if there were more people like Mike around.