***Idaho Newbie Investor Club*** - Posted by Robert (ID)

Posted by Robert (ID) on July 16, 2001 at 11:19:10:

Emre,

Whats up with your e-mail? Can’t get through!

Robert

Idaho Newbie Investor Club - Posted by Robert (ID)

Posted by Robert (ID) on July 14, 2001 at 09:16:25:

Are there any Newbie Investors wanting to start a Real Estate Club? Todd? Emre?

I have tried to call the investors listed on the net about clubs. They tell me that the clubs haven’t met for several years, due to the boom in the market.

I would like to get a club going in the Boise, Nampa, Caldwell, etc. area.

If you are not afraid of competition, (its already there)and would like to discuss different ideas or just have someone to talk to, then e-mail me and lets get something going.

Thanks,
Robert

Re: Idaho Newbie Investor Club - Posted by Todd

Posted by Todd on July 14, 2001 at 20:19:10:

Robert, you bet I would be interested. Give me a call when you get a chance, we need to do lunch again(I’m buying). I owe you big my friend. I am quiting my job and going full time because of the info you shared with me. Things have been smokin to say the least and I have some stories to tell about it! Talk to you soon!

Re: Idaho Newbie Investor Club - Posted by Emre (ID)

Posted by Emre (ID) on July 14, 2001 at 21:45:22:

Robert,
I would definately be interested!!! My job is being cut and I’m unemployed as of the end of this month. I’ve got other jobs lined up, but would prefer to do this for the freedom.
And I will also have alot of available time come Monday, as the house we rehabbed is “supposed” to close then. We are crossing our fingers. At least I’m not being tied up with contractors anymore which I never want to do again.

Talk to you soon.
Emre