hudd and other - Posted by leslie

Posted by Steve/ IN. on July 11, 2001 at 17:29:46:

Hey Leslie, from the way It sounds, you really need to invest in a course of some kind, If you would like my advise on one, I’d consider Randy France’s course on “Subject To” or Ron LeGrand’s or Joe Kaiser’s course on “Flipping Homes”, you can find them all on tis site, and eventually I will have went through them all, but I think maybe you should try flipping contracts first, If you know what you’re doing, It’s the quickest way to make money and put some bucks In the bank, If you have any questions, feel free to email me at the above email address. I’ll give you some tips and tricks that might have you up and runn-n…CHOW.

Steve,

hudd and other - Posted by leslie

Posted by leslie on July 11, 2001 at 16:20:57:

hi all,this sight is great i’m just looking and want to do all that u guys are doing i really don’t know anything just reading,i thought maybe hudd homes or forcl. And then getting a load from a hard moneylender i have people can do rehab for me cheap,is this a good idea" help" want to make some money been on my own since i was 16 i’m 26 time to do good in life need small hand…

FYI: Housing and Urban Development (HUD) nt - Posted by Kim (FL)

Posted by Kim (FL) on July 11, 2001 at 19:34:55: