HR, Has The Offer Been Accepted? - Posted by Bob Richards

Posted by HR on December 25, 2000 at 14:17:18:

Bob,

No, the offer wasn’t accepted. Honestly, I’m glad. I’m with family right now in Chattanooga, but when I get back next week I’m selling a property on Thursday, buying another Friday, and picking up a third next Monday. In addition, I have another renovation going on the market in a week or so. I’m pretty busy and glad, honestly, not to have to hold someone elses hand (other than my wife or daughter’s).

I wish Daniel the best of luck.

Thanks for the compliment. My local reia group has absolutely been the most important factor in my success. Hope yours is a good one, and, if it’s not, join the board and make it a good one.

Happy Holidays. Good luck with your investing.

HR

PS. Rob, isn’t Christmas great with a child? Changes the whole thing, eh? Wait till your kiddo gets bigger and starts to get the magic of Christmas…it’s great. Lily, at 2.5, can finally understand Santa, gift giving, etc. Wishing you well. Hal

HR, Has The Offer Been Accepted? - Posted by Bob Richards

Posted by Bob Richards on December 21, 2000 at 08:09:12:

HR,

Its been 10 days since you made that great offer to Mr. Jackson; was wondering if the offer had been accepted or not. I hope for his sake, it was.

I enjoyed your responses to him so much I printed them out and took them to my local REI meeting for all to read!

Happy Holidays!

Bob Richards

Re: HR, Has The Offer Been Accepted? - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on December 24, 2000 at 20:32:19:

I’d say the odds are pretty doubtful that Jackson took up any offer.

I hope he has a Merry Christmas and makes a New Years Resolution to do something productive.