"How to Sell Your Home is 5 days" - Posted by Pharaoh

Posted by Houserookie on September 11, 2002 at 10:27:36:

had over 135 calls on his home, 10 showed up, and is happy with his result.

You might want to check out their site at nodiscount.com before listening to people screaming

Austin

“How to Sell Your Home is 5 days” - Posted by Pharaoh

Posted by Pharaoh on September 10, 2002 at 03:16:27:

Has anyone TRIED the methods in this book. I read the book the other day and now I’m looking for people who have actually TRIED it, successfully and unsuccessfully.

Pharaoh

P.S. Sorry about the previous post.

Re: Nodiscount.com didn’t produce (thumbs down) - Posted by Jerrold in Dallas

Posted by Jerrold in Dallas on September 11, 2002 at 24:25:47:

I tried nodiscount.com method me and another investor and it did not deliver here in the Dallas area. I got some calls and 1 person came out to my open house and the other investor had 4 people come out but no offers. Their guarantee is 15 offers in 15 days so I ask for a refund. The moral of the story “Don’t believe the hype”.

Re: “How to Sell Your Home is 5 days” - Posted by Kristy-AZ

Posted by Kristy-AZ on September 10, 2002 at 23:21:14:

It’s not worth the money you are going to spend on advertising the home for 5 days. I tried it, all I got was a bunch of people that thought they were going to steal the house. They put in low bid offers and when the round robin started, as soon as the house went up by $1000 most of them dropped out. I had a few stay in, but came no where close to where I need to be. It was a waste of time and money.

No discount.com will cost you $200. don’t know what you will get, but they never responded to me when I asked them for help 3 times. So never did pay for their e-book or what ever they are selling.
Just my thoughts…
Kristy-AZ

Re: “How to Sell Your Home is 5 days” - Posted by Greg

Posted by Greg on September 10, 2002 at 08:52:09:

Don’t waste your time or money using this method. If you want to really learn how to sell your home quickly go to nodiscount.com.

It’ll cost you a bit more than the 19.95 book you bought but good education costs good money.

How to sell your house in 5 days will teach you the auction method the problem is you most likely won’t get top value due to the fact that you’ll be attracting cheapskates and people looking for good deals.

To get top pricing you need to learn how to catch people that are willing to pay top price.

Re: “How to Sell Your Home is 5 days” - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on September 10, 2002 at 07:21:09:

check the archives here

check amazon.com for the book review

check Effros’ site www.5day.com

Re: “How to Sell Your Home is 5 days” - Posted by Houserookie

Posted by Houserookie on September 11, 2002 at 10:29:52:

Kristy,

Did you ask them using their bulletin board? There’s hundreds of posts on there.

Big sites such as creonline.com, google.com, and nodiscount.com don’t have the time or resources to answer individual emails.

Austin

Re: - Posted by Pharaoh

Posted by Pharaoh on September 11, 2002 at 01:11:42:

Did you have 25 calls by Friday night?