How To Flip This!!! - Posted by Rudy

Posted by Dave NY on December 04, 2004 at 18:33:27:

Rudy,

I have closed long distance deals where I have never seen the buyer, seller or the home.

If its a subject 2 deal, have seller send you as an attachment a copy of the deed & last mortgage statement to verify the numbers. You then draw up a new deed & send via mail to get signed & notarized by your seller. Have seller include keys, & payment book. There you go, thats all you need to buy a home subject 2!. You now advertise the home with owner financing terms. Once the buyers call, send them to see the home. If they are interested in seeing the inside, & they have the cash you are asking as downpayment, then you can either go to Alabama or have a neighbor show the home & have buyer send you a check through the mail.

If the home is a cash deal, where seller needs cash, you can still flip it by flipping the contract. You can look up the local classifieds for that city & call the " I buy homes" ads. Talk to the investors &
make a deal with them.

Dave NY

How To Flip This!!! - Posted by Rudy

Posted by Rudy on December 04, 2004 at 15:47:58:

I have a motivated seller that fell into my lap in Alabama. I live in California and was not plan to go to Alabama anytime soon.I would like to assign the contract before escrow.
My question is;

1. How do I do this long distance?
  2. How could I control the property long distance
  3. advertise for a buyer
  4. and close long distance
    I’m sure people are doing this business long distance, I would like to open communications.

Thanks
Rudy

Re: How To Flip This!!! - Posted by investor

Posted by investor on December 05, 2004 at 17:01:59:

Rudy, send me an email with the details of the deal. I may be able to help you with the a buyer for the assignment.

looseintern@aol.com