How to buy property for tax - Posted by Nina

Posted by Joe (NY) on April 24, 2001 at 16:33:23:

Roy who?

How to buy property for tax - Posted by Nina

Posted by Nina on March 25, 2001 at 05:10:14:

I’ve read several messages about John Beck and Roy.
Are they both legit or is one better than the
other. Can someone please help me out before I put
my money into a bunch of fluff.

Re: How to buy property for tax - Posted by James

Posted by James on March 26, 2001 at 24:18:43:

Who is the Roy person you are talking about and where can I obtain some more info on his materials. Thanks.

Re: How to buy property for tax - Posted by George

Posted by George on March 25, 2001 at 13:07:22:

I have John and Roy’s materials… I think both are very good, you find some information in one that the other one does not cover, however, as Ben points out, Roy is very accessible, plus he is full of “street smart” ideas…John Beck as a lawyer is a little more academic…

If you have to choose one, Roy is my first choice, , but as I say, John Beck complements in some things.

Oh by the way, Roy’s material per state is now $39, but still a great price for the knowledge that if applied can earn you thousands…or even more. He has some special packages at a discount price,

George

Re: How to buy property for tax - Posted by Ben (NJ)

Posted by Ben (NJ) on March 25, 2001 at 07:00:32:

I have not personally had the need for John Beck’s
materials but heard they are good. I have also heard his follow-up is virtually non-existent and he is very inaccessibile for questions. Roy, on the other hand, is the complete opposite. he is very accessible, (my wife and I even recently met him and his wife for lunch in Arizona and bounced strategies off each other). His materials are very inexpensive ($25.00)
and he gives away a ton of info for free through his newsletters and chat rooms.

Re: How to buy property for tax - Posted by George

Posted by George on March 26, 2001 at 14:21:46:

Roy is an expert in tax liens…he is a doer…great guy