How to become a RE appraiser? - Posted by Doug

Posted by Sheryl Lytle on June 26, 2003 at 13:38:37:

Can you tell me what schools are available for certification as a real estate appraiser for Tucson, Arizona. Both online or physical training locations. Thank you

How to become a RE appraiser? - Posted by Doug

Posted by Doug on August 12, 2002 at 01:02:59:

Hi,
Can anyone give me info on what it takes to become a licensed residential real estate appraiser? Is there a class to take or do you have to have a re license? I live in Illinois. Thanks!

Re: How to become a RE appraiser? - Posted by Maliya

Posted by Maliya on April 08, 2003 at 23:04:48:

I would like to know how long it takes, and how much it costs to be an RE appraiser in CA? If you could respond A.S.A.P. Thanks for your time… Maliya

Re: How to become a RE appraiser? - Posted by L.T (MI)

Posted by L.T (MI) on August 12, 2002 at 09:17:40:

In Michigan, there is a web site called goamp.com. On this site they may have some infomation on where you can go in your state to get more info on becoming a RE appraiser. Hope I can be of some help.

L.T

Re: How to become a RE appraiser? - Posted by Paul Ness, MAI

Posted by Paul Ness, MAI on August 12, 2002 at 09:11:16:

In addition to educational requirements and a comprehensive exam, you will be required to document a certain number of years of experience, so you will need to hook up with an appraiser as an apprentice or assistant. They will be able to get you on the right track for your state certification.

Re: How to become a RE appraiser? - Posted by Joe C. (AR)

Posted by Joe C. (AR) on August 12, 2002 at 01:45:40:

Contact your State Real Estate Commission. Requirements vary somewhat from state to state. A minimum amount of class time and a test are the norm.
75-100 classroom hours is not unusual. The commission will tell you which classes are required and which schools are approved.
Joe C. (AR)

Re: How to become a RE appraiser? - Posted by Voncile

Posted by Voncile on August 12, 2003 at 12:37:10:

the different areas of an appraiser, and the annual income expected starting out…for the states of Colorado, Kansas, and Texas…

Re: How to become a RE appraiser ? - Posted by Charlotte Mister

Posted by Charlotte Mister on December 30, 2002 at 12:18:13:

Could you tell me what schools are available for certification as a real estate appraiser in Antioch, California?