How Much? - Posted by Dan Ruzicka

Posted by Dan Ruzicka on June 27, 2001 at 02:34:09:

Chuck,
This board is not my life. I do need it to affirm my value. I can live outside of THE BIGGEST THING in your life. I’m out.

How Much? - Posted by Dan Ruzicka

Posted by Dan Ruzicka on June 25, 2001 at 14:00:07:

How much money could the average motivated perseverent Mobile home investor make in a year?

Not Much - Posted by John SirJohnathon Grounds

Posted by John SirJohnathon Grounds on June 29, 2001 at 15:55:00:

Dan,

Good question. My guess is YOU can expect to make around $21.50 your first year…maybe a couple dollars more by year 5. Probably not a good investment for someone with your talents for negotiations. I wouldn’t try this REI thing…it doesn’t work.

Good luck,

John “SirJohnathon” Grounds

P.S. If you’re really intersted in REI…I would suggest a little book from Dale Carnegie…it should help you get started.

Re: How Much? - Posted by Chuck (AZ)

Posted by Chuck (AZ) on June 25, 2001 at 14:18:34:

There is no magic formula for determining this.

Each deal will be different as to specifics, and there are numberous ways to construct a deal.

Your willingness to work the market, your ability to consumate the deals, and your desire to repeat this for long-term financial gain… will determine how well you do.

Re: How Much?Punky answer… - Posted by Dan Ruzicka

Posted by Dan Ruzicka on June 26, 2001 at 21:42:49:

If I hit .345 in the majors I’d make 10 million dollars. What kind of answer is that? How much do YOU make? How many deals do YOU do a month/Year? What kind of total recievables are you carrying. You have the “guts” to insult a newbie and then hide behind “if you” “if you” “if you”. Now make a story about what you do?

Re: How Much?Punky answer… - Posted by Blane (MI)

Posted by Blane (MI) on June 27, 2001 at 06:40:01:

Dan,

Your vague question was only going to get a vague answer. Chuck’s response is totally reasonable, in that it’s totally up to you. Your response, however, was totally outrageous. With that kind of attitude you won’t hit .345 in anything. Read Lonnie’s books, then ask questions, and you might actually get some good assistance. 'Til then, good riddance.

Blane

Re: How Much?Punky answer… - Posted by Chuck (AZ)

Posted by Chuck (AZ) on June 27, 2001 at 02:20:22:

My response wasn’t intended to insult you, it was an honest answer to what appeared to be a sincere question. If you wish to think otherwise, so be it.

I’m amazed at your attitude. Do you really think it will be tolerated here? That it will make you any friends? That it will inspire others to share their knowledge with you? I think not.

Welcome to the 98% percent club.

Hey Blane - Posted by Jacque - WA

Posted by Jacque - WA on June 27, 2001 at 12:33:31:

I may have a lead for you up there on a couple wanting to basically give away their mobile for the back lot rent (around $1000)…

Let me know which areas your in to see if it will work.

Jacque