"How do you get rich?" - Posted by Macaroni

Re: “How do you get rich?” - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on September 08, 2004 at 21:47:11:

your numbers don’t jive. somebody who makes 1/2 mill a year surely should have more than 2 mill net.

Read the Millionair next door for insight into, who are millionaires, how they got there, and how they stay there.

Re: “How do you get rich?” - Posted by Holly

Posted by Holly on September 08, 2004 at 21:26:56:

Get 5 numbers correct in a row and also get the powerball right…hope this helps. :wink:

The most common way to such riches is - Posted by Alvin Teabag Williams

Posted by Alvin Teabag Williams on September 08, 2004 at 21:15:54:

inheritence. AASQGASA

QUESTION FOR DONALD TRUMP - Posted by HEATHERJOHNSON

Posted by HEATHERJOHNSON on January 12, 2005 at 21:43:43:

HI,DONALD IM YOUR FAN AND IWATCH YOUR SHOW EVERY DAY AND LIKETO KNOWN YOU CAN MAKE IT SPECIAL FOR MY DAUGHTER SHE HAS CRONIC HEART PROMBLEMS AND SHE NEVER ATRIP IN HER LIFE.ALSO SHE DIDNT HAVE AVERY GOOD CHRISTMAS,AND ANYTHING WELL MAKE HER HAPPY DONALD HER BIRTHDAY IS ONFEBURARY 15TH AND SHE TURNS 37 YEARS PLEASE MAKEIT SPECIAL FOR HER.AND HER NAMEIS HEATHERJOHNSON 399 GAWAINEDR LEXINGTON,KY40517

Re: “How do you get rich?” - Posted by Larry TX

Posted by @yahoo.com"]Larry TX on September 09, 2004 at 15:24:06:

Multiple wives may sound good in theory. But the implementation is problematic

Re: “How do you get rich?” - Posted by ron

Posted by ron on September 09, 2004 at 24:12:24:

sorry I meant write not right
oops

Re: “How do you get rich?” - Posted by rebeccax

Posted by rebeccax on September 09, 2004 at 15:45:56:

good answer!!

Re: “How do you get rich?” - Posted by cemore

Posted by cemore on September 09, 2004 at 03:04:48:

“…It is not the vehicle that makes you rich, but you…”

This statement deserves to be repeated over and over and over. For those who want to be rich take note. This is really the key. The key is the man, not necessarly the vehicle. Why? You may have noticed that rich people seem to be able to do it in whatever they touch (not in all cases but in a lot of cases). And this sometimes is true even when they switch occupations, or even if they fall, they tend to rise again. So it would have to do with the way they see things and approach things, the way they operate generally on an everyday basis. I should think that when such an approach is employed in most endeavors with laser beam concentration, riches are bound to follow. Perhaps this view or perspective to life, and approach to things generally can be learned and applied. I think that for those who can learn it and apply it everyday, they will be rich.

Just mt 2 cents (which, by the way, is what I have at the moment), so you may choose to discard what I have to say.

Cemore

No, not just that… - Posted by NylonStringNinja

Posted by NylonStringNinja on September 08, 2004 at 21:23:32:

You can MARRY somebody who has an inheritence!! yeah thats the ticket. Seriously though, you have to be smart about what you do, and go for the big money and don’t spend it all, reinvest and let it snowball. People who make a lot of money are trying to make a lot of money, I don’t think it happens accidentally very often. IMO, I think it would be very difficult to reach that level of wealth by making a standard income and saving/investing in the traditional way. Don’t forget, timing, opportunity, and luck have something to do with it as well.

Re: “How do you get rich?” - Posted by CAguy

Posted by CAguy on September 09, 2004 at 15:41:25:

1. Love and enjoy what you do
  2. Make something valuable from almost nothing. Have open mind and look for things out of the box
  3. Never give up. Try new things if it doesn’t work. Keep learning.
  4. Do what it takes to be successful, like finding cheapest and good products to sell for maximum profits. I have a friend who flies to China back and forth many times a month for years just to get good deals on his products. A lot of work and committment!
  5. Have good network of sucessful people
  6. Really know the market and your customers well

Re: “How do you get rich?” - Posted by E.Eka

Posted by E.Eka on September 09, 2004 at 08:50:52:

This is one of the best posts ever.

Re: No, not just that… - Posted by bill smith

Posted by bill smith on September 09, 2004 at 16:20:53:

Discipline! if you are not already on your way to becoming rich (well on your way) then you have no buisness trying to have or having : the best car, tv, stereo system, etc… you will have to settle for mediocre at best sometimes until you get there.

Re: “How do you get rich?” - Posted by rebeccax

Posted by rebeccax on September 09, 2004 at 15:51:21:

… except that he said “the key is the MAN”; I would have preferred “the key is the PERSON”!!!

Rebecca

Example of how NOT to get rich - Posted by DonJuan

Posted by DonJuan on September 09, 2004 at 17:00:02:

Folks, this is a good example of how NOT to get rich. As the statement said it is YOU and the way your work and operate that will make you rich.

Now a person who has the basics characteristics for becoming rich would have been concentrating on the deep meaning and universal truth of this statement, but Rebecca here is more concerned with her feminist agenda. So folks do you think Rebecca is that type of person that will get rich? She may be good for working for feminist-non profit organization or some other non-profit, but not getting rich. This is because those who will be rich would have(as E.EKA said) focused on the shell or the universal application of the statement, and not irrelevancies. Anyone who will concentrate more on spelling errors, grammatical errors, or femininist connotations and agenda has already sorted themselves OUT of the group that have that something that gets people to become rich. Sorry Rebbe.