HOW DO I PURCHASE THE CARLETON SHEETS COURSE? - Posted by JENNIFER DAUGHERTY

Posted by elaine padgett on January 04, 2001 at 18:31:09:

I have the whole system. I have used it for a few years and bought four properties but only through conventional methods. I would like to unload the set at a great discount if someone is interested.

HOW DO I PURCHASE THE CARLETON SHEETS COURSE? - Posted by JENNIFER DAUGHERTY

Posted by JENNIFER DAUGHERTY on March 14, 1999 at 20:42:30:

WOULD SOMEONE LET ME KNOW HOW TO ORDER THIS COURSE?

Re: HOW DO I PURCHASE THE CARLETON SHEETS COURSE? - Posted by Linda Eberle

Posted by Linda Eberle on December 08, 1999 at 18:18:40:

Please let me know more about your course.

Re: HOW DO I PURCHASE THE CARLETON SHEETS COURSE? - Posted by t1073

Posted by t1073 on December 05, 1999 at 21:29:01:

I HAVE THE COURSE FOR SALE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED,
I WILL SELL IT FOR 150.00 DOLLARS.IF INTERESTED PLEASE
E-MAIL ME.

Re: HOW DO I PURCHASE THE CARLETON SHEETS COURSE? - Posted by Thomas Washington

Posted by Thomas Washington on April 20, 1999 at 14:47:30:

I will sell you the complete course which includes book, tapes, and video for 100 dollars. I paid about 200 bucks to get this course. I have been through it a few times and will sell it for half price.

Re: HOW DO I PURCHASE THE CARLETON SHEETS COURSE? - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on March 14, 1999 at 21:22:47:

Try www.carltonsheets.com

Re: HOW DO I PURCHASE THE CARLETON SHEETS COURSE? - Posted by Gary l. Beckett

Posted by Gary l. Beckett on December 02, 1999 at 17:45:42:

I tried the 800 number and was told, by recording , that it was not available in my area. I believe I would like to participate, but I would like to get more information.

Re: HOW DO I PURCHASE THE CARLETON SHEETS COURSE? - Posted by PaulaElaineMann

Posted by PaulaElaineMann on June 13, 1999 at 02:21:38:

The Carlton Sheets website is www.nodownpayment.com

Re: HOW DO I PURCHASE THE CARLETON SHEETS COURSE? - Posted by Tom Caruthers

Posted by Tom Caruthers on March 21, 1999 at 09:10:55:

Better yet, use a search engine for user groups, and type in “Carleton Sheets”. You’ll likely find lots of people wanting to sell their courses for pennies on the dollar.
But, if you order his course, and attempt to return it within the 30 day guarantee period, they’ll knock a bunch off the price, if you’ll keep it. At least they did for me.
Good Luck,
Tom C.

Re: HOW DO I PURCHASE THE CARLETON SHEETS COURSE? - Posted by Ben Pigott

Posted by Ben Pigott on December 06, 1999 at 19:15:26:

I purchased the course and thought it had a lot of great ideas…especially when negotiating and talking to people. However, I have found something better (in my opinion) that costs no money out of pocket AND you don’t risk your neck and your life savings. I broker REALESTATE NOTES. A note is the same thing as your agreement with your mortgage company that you will make monthly payments to them. Many homeowners are selling their homes themselves without conventional finacing (a mortgage company)
If someone is receiving monthly payments on a property or business that they have sold…they can turn that into cash up front rather than waiting 20 years to get their money. I have investors that buy these notes. If you run across any notes…let me know. I will be happy to pay you for your referral. If you want to learn how to do the business then email me and I will teach you. FREE. The only thing you invest is time trying to find notes. The bigger the note…the more money you make. There is no limit. Start looking at businesses, hotels, single family dwellings, etc. You can contact area business brokers and tell them you have investors that buy notes and want them referred to you. Just get their name and address and I will talk to them for you. If I close on a note then you get paid.
Please check with your state laws as some states are requiring licenses for note brokers and other states are not. Therefore I will pay a referral fee rather than a commission.

Thank you,

Bay Area Note Company
Ben Pigott
Tel: 361-937-3091
Fax: 361-937-3097
Email: Benpig@cs.com

Re: HOW DO I PURCHASE THE CARLETON SHEETS COURSE? - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on December 21, 2000 at 07:01:41:

Go to www.thepapersource.com

Re: HOW DO I PURCHASE THE CARLETON SHEETS COURSE? - Posted by alice

Posted by alice on December 21, 2000 at 06:13:55:

reaaly interested but dont have the money to start

Re: HOW DO I PURCHASE THE CARLETON SHEETS COURSE? - Posted by MARK MCGILL

Posted by MARK MCGILL on December 18, 1999 at 15:58:41:

I AM INTERESTED IN LEARNING HOW TO BROKER REALESTATE NOTES.