How can I file a lien? - Posted by Nathaniel(ID)

Posted by Nathaniel(ID) on December 04, 2002 at 17:29:19:

Hello,

The way I got started was by simply buying five machines and going around to coffee shops and other places. The machines I have are compact and are very, very, very elegant and attract patrons and owners of businesses alike. Unfortunately I have to sell all five because my mom is chronically ill and we need to retain legal services. I’m 17 and have had these machines for a while. I paid about $1450 for all five, but if you want them, I’ll give you a SUBSTANTIAL discount on them. I tried including a picture of one of the machines as an attachment but both times I tried emailing you, it wouldn’t go through. If you have another email address I’ll send you a pic. I can get you the owners manual, keys to it and everything. They’re very low maintenance. If this looks good to you, I’ll accept any reasonably fair offer. I don’t have any more mints, you could probably just put whatever in them. Every time one machine empties, it has $125(500 quarters). Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Nathaniel

How can I file a lien? - Posted by Nathaniel(ID)

Posted by Nathaniel(ID) on December 01, 2002 at 19:27:19:

Hello everyone,

I’ve owned a vending machine that has been in a coffee shop for some time. The owner has been jerking me around and is not giving it back to me. The building is locked up, the owner out of town and the place is listed for sale. The real estate agent has refused to help me. I need to know how I can file a lien on the place and what kind of lien. My machine is worth $250 and it’s been in there for around 8 months, losing me a couple hundred bucks. How much should I file a lien for? Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Nathaniel

Re: How can I file a lien? - Posted by Len

Posted by Len on December 03, 2002 at 11:35:34:

I know this is off the topic a little but I was just talking to a friend about doing some vending machine buisness as well, can you tell me a little more about the biz and how you got started, feel free to email me directly at lmera106@AOL.COM. Good luck.

Re: How can I file a lien? - Posted by James Strange

Posted by James Strange on December 02, 2002 at 01:32:16:

Go to the court house and ask.

Re: How can I file a lien? - Posted by shannon bee

Posted by shannon bee on May 21, 2003 at 18:15:52:

my husband did a clean up for a gentleman it took him 7 months to clean this property, the man got bids from upwards of $235,000 my husband did it for $45,000 now the man will not pay, its been about a year since the job was done