Holiday Business relations with Park Managers - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Jim Simons on December 21, 1998 at 10:55:27:

I’m in San Antonio, and I’m really just getting started in MH’s. I think there may be some good business down here but there seems to be some hurdles to cross.

Holiday Business relations with Park Managers - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on December 17, 1998 at 19:05:32:

Just a thought MH’ers. It seems to me that we should attempt to treat are business in a professional mannor this time of year. I know that I keep a low-profile stance when dealing in the mobile home park, which works for me, and is suggested in the Lonnie Books. However I went out and spent a little money for the Holidays on my Park Managers.
What I bought were inexpensive Summer Sausage, Crackers and Cheese gift sets (around 7 Bucks a piece). Then while making my rounds this week I gave them to the Park Managers. I know that I could’ve sent them through the post, but I was going to be in parks anyway and why not save a couple of bucks.
Anyhow I found that the PM’s were really suprised and my Golden Boy points went up another notch.
Anyhow I was thinking that even a card would have worked, too (if I couldn’t have afforded the gift baskets).
Now don’t get me wrong I’m still for playing things low key, but a little holiday renforcement, I believe, can’t hurt.
I did not give baskets to PM’s I have not dealt with only my “friends”.
Also two of those managers immeadetly shot two leads my way.
Just a thought,
Dirk

Great Idea - and a Question - Posted by Jim Simons

Posted by Jim Simons on December 18, 1998 at 11:16:45:

Hey, that’s a great idea. It never hurts to improve your business contacts.

By the way, do you do MH Deals in Texas. If you do, would you mind helping by answering some questions for someone new to this.

If you don’t work in Texas - Thanks anyway and thanks for a good idea.

Re: Great Idea - and a Question - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on December 21, 1998 at 03:18:42:

Hi Jim,
No Sorry I’m in the San Diego Area of Southern California. But there does seem to be quite a bit of MH activity donw in your state. Where abouts are you?
Dirk

Re: Great Idea - and a Question - Posted by qwikdial TN

Posted by qwikdial TN on December 19, 1998 at 01:50:55:

Why don’t you look @ post by john alexander-it
works like this in dallas… ought to be able
to give you some info on Texas. It seems like
everything in TX is diffrent with
homestetter(sp) law and all. I’m new to
lonnie deals myself- but it’s great to know
the tools lonnie & this board give you to make
$$$. I’d like to hear your experiences (so
would other newbies I’m sure)-email me back if