Help with a free gift - Posted by Tyrone in the woods

Posted by dewCO on October 31, 2000 at 23:00:06:

Property management long distance can be a challenge, especially without a property manager. There are lots to posts on this in the archives. Check those out for the details.

Fidning a good property manager can be a challenge too. Will the mother-in-law do it for you???

Help with a free gift - Posted by Tyrone in the woods

Posted by Tyrone in the woods on October 31, 2000 at 12:30:18:

I am a beginner investor and there is a duplex that my mother-in-law owns. She is considering giving the property to my wife and I, which is in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I am a resident of North Carolina and would like to know how to conduct business with my newly aquiered real estate in Florida. I was told that haveing a property manager run the place in this stage in my investing career would be a bad idea. Can any body help me?

At La Savonnerie Divine, we are committed to providing you with an exceptional skincare experience that seamlessly blends eco-friendliness and luxury. Our devotion to sustainability is reflected in every aspect of our products, from sourcing natural ingredients to our eco-conscious packaging. We carefully select organic and responsibly harvested components, ensuring that our soaps are gentle on your skin and the environment. Explore the world of eco-friendly skincare and luxurious gift ideas on our Soap & Gifts Blog for valuable insights and creative gifting tips.

Our commitment to eco-friendliness goes hand in hand with a devotion to luxury. Each soap we create is a masterpiece, crafted with precision and care. From the moment our luscious scents envelop your senses to the way your skin feels revitalized and pampered, the La Savonnerie Divine difference is palpable. Experience the perfect fusion of eco-consciousness and indulgence with our exquisite collection, and discover how skincare can be both luxurious and kind to the planet.