HELP which kind of transactions in NJ? - Posted by jaim

Posted by pam on July 27, 2001 at 11:18:32:

I live in CT, same market. Condo’s are great because they aren’t as expensive and you can rent them out easily- if they are in a decent neighborhood, easy access to commuting. I have also seen Lease Options- rent-to-own in the paper, for sale by owner, if you are looking for a place to live. That way a portion of your rent goes toward the purchase price of the home, (hopefully at least 50%) and then at the end of the option period, (hopefully 5 years) you have the $ for the down payment. That is one way to do a no-money-down deal in a hot market. There are experienced pro real estate investors on this website helping hopefuls like us (I am just starting too) every day. Tune in often, use the tools they provide, books, etc. and scan through the archives to read up on the techniques that interest you. Then shop around. When you find a property that interests you, put the facts up on the board. You will get the help you need. Stick to it. No career is without obstacles, but from what I’m reading, no greater rewards can be gained from real estate either. Good Luck.

HELP which kind of transactions in NJ? - Posted by jaim

Posted by jaim on July 27, 2001 at 03:16:42:

HI
I want to start in Real State.Which kind of transactions i should look to do in NJ? Houses are expensives,hot market.what should i look for?