HELP!! Which contract do I use? - Posted by Ifenyi

Posted by Don on May 29, 2005 at 22:58:42:

As John says, a purchase contract is fine. Just make sure in the purchaser line you list your name and add “and/or assigns” so it’d read “Ifenyi xxx and/or assigns.” That way, you’ll clearly have the right to assign the contract–that is, sell it to a wholesaler. And to protect yourself (if you can get away with it…some markets are so hot contingent contracts aren’t accepted), add a line, “This contract is contingent upon approval of partners” or similar language. That’ll allow you to check out the arrangement further and, if necessary, get out of it. If you’re looking for something simpler than a purchase contract, you could consider an option.

HELP!! Which contract do I use? - Posted by Ifenyi

Posted by Ifenyi on May 29, 2005 at 17:21:21:

I’m a newbie investor/wholesaler I’ve been on the phone lines for weeks with buyers, rehabbers, and motivated sellers, I have a meeting with a seller tommorow on a property that I have a rehabber eager to get this hands on. Which contract do I use to protect my interest and sell the rights to the property to the rehabber and make about $5,000 off the deal

Re: HELP!! Which contract do I use? - Posted by John

Posted by John on May 29, 2005 at 18:26:19:

Try a purchase contract