Help! I'm drowning. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by DanM(OR) on October 28, 1998 at 09:47:05:

John,

Thanks for your efforts and input to this newsgroup. I appreciate it greatly.

I also believe much is to be learned from looking at it from several different viewpoints. Most of the time, follow-up posts generate even more valuable information than the original.

Quick picking on John’s email box guys. Share the wealth of information.

Best of luck!

Dan

Help! I’m drowning. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on October 27, 1998 at 18:19:29:

There are currently 236 new messages in my in box. Some are a few weeks old. I apologize for the lack of personal responses, but I have limited time. Even if this were a full time pursuit, I still could not get to all the personal email.

If at all possible, ask questions through the newsgroup. That way everyone benefits from the question, answer and input of all. If you’ve sent one in that hasn’t been responded to, please post if possible. 98% of the ones I have seen are not too personal to post. I will gladly respond if you still feel it is too personal.

I may need to ship some of them back with an encouragement to post it. Please don’t be offended, I just don’t want them to be sitting with no response. If you do not want to post, just send it back with that message and I’ll respond as soon as possible.

There is so much wisdom and experience among the many contibutors to this site, it would be a rip off to only give you my point of view. We need to see it from all sides and have the benefit of all the experience possible.

Thanks. John Behle