Hello from Australia - Posted by mark lowes

Posted by dewCO on December 11, 2000 at 17:02:24:

1. Not sure what you need protection from…from not being able to close because you don’t have the buyer for the flip? Unless you want to get a bad reputation, you have to be able to close, or don’t do it, unless the seller knows ahead of time and doesn’t mind extending if necessary.

2. You answered that yourself, you assign it or flip it to a new buyer.

Hello from Australia - Posted by mark lowes

Posted by mark lowes on December 11, 2000 at 09:50:25:

Hi there

Great web-site guys!!

Started looking into creative real estate investing and was looking for some advice if possible. Any help is much appreciated.

1. Can anyone provide me with some examples of conditions I can add to my offers? (to protect myself). Initially we are using an assignment of contract to flip some 3 bedroom houses to retail customers. Main concern is the worst case scenario of not being able to get rid of it in time.

2. How can I flip a property without putting up any $$ at all?

Cheers

Mark

Re: Hello from Australia - Posted by Dale (WA)

Posted by Dale (WA) on December 12, 2000 at 24:37:21:

Hi Mark and Mal,

I’m also a fellow Aussie living and working here in the US temporarily. I think this site offers some great material but obviously we need to be aware of suttle differences in Oz law.

Cheers and Success,

Dale.

Re: Hello from Australia - Posted by Mal

Posted by Mal on December 11, 2000 at 22:04:07:

Hi there Mark,

Great to see another fellow downunderite, just treading water with this site, Have been following it for a while b4 going ahead with our 1st property. Difficult to get such great info here in oz as readily available thru this site in the states.

Catch up Regards Mal